Why Choose Keystone Roll Off?
We deliver the highest quality service and the most competitive prices.
- Fast Delivery: We’ll help you get your clean-up project started quickly with our fast home deliveries.
- Extended Rentals: Keep your residential or commercial dumpster beyond your rental period for a flat daily rate. No hidden fees!
- Never a Rush: Our lengthy dumpster rental periods allow you to take your time sorting through your belongings.
- Expert Advice: Our team is happy to recommend an appropriate dumpster size for your materials.
- Delivery Support: We’ll assist you in finding another location for your dumpster rental if your home’s driveway isn’t big enough for delivery.
- Order With Ease: Call or reserve online Monday through Friday to order a residential or commercial dumpster rental in minutes.
- Simple Junk Removal: Walk your items inside the dumpster rental or toss them over the side.
- Variety of Accepted Materials: In most locations, we take everything from broken lumber and drywall, to concrete, bricks and block.
- Convenient Placement: Keystone Roll Off helps you find the best location for your dumpster on or around your property.
- Personal Support: When you call, you’ll speak directly to an associate.
- Availability: We’re available Monday through Friday for support during your dumpster rental period.
- Quick Pickups: Our speedy removals will get the clutter out of your sight sooner.
30 Yard Dumpster
Dimensions: 20' L x 8' W x 6'6" H
Capacity: Roughly 180 32-gallon trash bags
or about 15 standard pickup truck loads * **
24 Yard Dumpster
Dimensions: 16' L x 8' W x 5'7" H
Capacity: Roughly 120 32-gallon trash bags
or about 10 standard pickup truck loads * **
17 Yard Dumpster
Dimensions: 16' L x 8' W x 4' H
Capacity: Roughly 90 32-gallon trash bags
or about 7 standard pickup truck loads * **
* All dumpster rentals include free delivery and pickup within our delivery area. Rental time is for one week, with the option of additional time available at a cost of $10 per day. Weight overages will be billed at the current disposal fee, pro-rated to 1/10th of a Ton.